Please review the R3 Training 2019 Course Announcement for full details and registration information. RBFF will reimburse travel and tuition costs for state angler R3 coordinators.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Apply the Adaptive Management Model to improve R3 programs
- Develop strategies to build support within agencies and among stakeholders for R3 programming
- Perform customer engagement and outreach activities to diversify audiences and increase overall participation
- Lead R3 plan development, implementation and evaluation efforts
- Engage stakeholders in R3 planning, implementation and evaluation
This R3 Training includes a goal of developing future training and modules that will provide continuing education opportunities for all involved with R3 efforts.
Click here for more information and to download the flyer!