SAVE THE DATE!
International Conference on Aquatic Invasive Species (ICAIS) 2019 will be the premier scientific conference on aquatic invasive species issues that will offer new experiences for all participants, plus unique professional development opportunities for students and young professionals.
Key topics that will be covered during next year’s conference include:
- Conservation and restoration
- Predictive ecology and risk assessment
- Ecophysiology and adaptive evolution of invaders
- Advances in invasion theory
- Effects of multiple stressors on invasion success and impact
- Impacts on biodiversity and ecosystems
- New developments in management and control
- Policy and public outreach
Learn more: https://www.icais.org/html/info_intro.html